Travel Advisory of Grenada
We are so glad to have been welcoming visitors to Grenada since Early September. We work closely with the ministry to ensure our protocols are in line with government Policy and ensure our guests and staff stay safe and our visitors can enjoy Grenada.
We are very confident in the safe and comfortable environment that we can offer to our guests. We will do all the hard work so that your stay with us is as close to normal as possible.
Grenada’s Entry Protocols:
The following protocols have been set in place for arriving passengers, so you can still enjoy some sun and relaxation knowing that you are safe:
- All travelers to Grenada must be fully vaccinated, exceptions are made for nationals, children under 13 years of age and residents of Grenada.
- Fill out the Travel Authorization form when you have confirmed flights and accommodation.
Travel Authorization Website
- Negative PCR test is required 3 days or less before travel.
- A form must be completed individually for each traveler.
- The airport authority will arrange for transport direct to our Resort from the airport.
- On arrival at the airport, a PCR will be administered before going through immigration.
- Guests will be required to quarantine up to 48 hour awaiting for the test results.
For any questions with regards our booking policies, travel advisory or information about Grenada or 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, please contact us via email at email@example.com or give us a call at +1 (473) 458 2473