Travel Advisory of Grenada
We are so glad to have been welcoming visitors to Grenada since Early September. We work closely with the ministry to ensure our protocols are in line with government Policy and ensure our guests and staff stay safe and our visitors can enjoy Grenada.
We are very confident in the safe and comfortable environment that we can offer to our guests. We will do all the hard work so that your stay with us is as close to normal as possible.
Grenada’s Entry Protocols:
The following protocols have been set in place for arriving passengers, so you can still enjoy some sun and relaxation knowing that you are safe:
- Fill out the Travel Authorization form when you have confirmed flights and accommodation. https://travelauth.health.gov.gd/
- Negative PCR test is required 3 days before travel.
- form must be completed for all travelers. Note that your PCR test results do not have to be uploaded with the form.
- The Airport arrange for transport direct to our Resort from the airport.
- Guests will be required to spend at least 5 days within the hotel as a quarantine period.
- On the 4th day after arrival, a PCR test (currently no charge) will be carried out by the ministry of health at the hotel to allow free movement around the island. Results return within 1 or 2 days.
For any questions with regards our booking policies, travel advisory or information about Grenada or 473 Grenada Boutique Resort, please contact us via email at email@example.com or give us a call at +1 (473) 458 2473