You belong here! We are here to make your stay more enjoyable and to assist you however we can.
The Four Seven Three concierge team is on hand to answer any questions you may have to provide you with a personal experience from start to finish. Quite simply, we listen to what you want based on your tastes and interests and then introduce you to places and experiences that others might miss.
We will contact you prior to your trip to assist with your arrival details, arrange car rentals, plan excursions, and organize any additional services or amenities to make your vacation extra special. Your concierge will make your journey easier by arranging private transportation to and from the airport, a car rental, boat charters, and much, much more.
Before you depart for Grenada, you will receive a final document with a summary of all your requests, a schedule of any activities planned, local contact details, and other helpful information about your upcoming stay.
If you have any other requirements please feel free to email us or contact us directly by phone at any time.
The Four Seven Three experience is all about you and what you want to do. We want your experience to be personalized and customized to meet your wants and needs. Our concierge team can tailor make itineraries for your stay in Grenada; contact us for a more complete list of activities.
We advise you to bring the following:
- Sun Screen
- Water Sport Gear
- Drivers License
Grenada is accessible from major international cities including Miami, New York, Atlanta, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, and the Caribbean. International flights stop at Maurice Bishop International Airport. Cruise ships serving our island depart from Florida and Puerto Rico.
Required Documents: A valid passport and a return ticket are required for all visitors. A proof of citizenship bearing a photograph is acceptable from British, Canadian and American citizens. Please note that as mandated by the United States Department of Homeland Security, all travelers from the USA must provide a passport to enter or re-enter the USA on vacation or business travel. A visa is not required for citizens of the USA, Canada, UK and most European countries, British Commonwealth, most Caribbean countries, South Korea and Japan.
Traveling to Grenada by Air
- From the UK, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic services Grenada with twice weekly direct flights (each) from London’s Gatwick Airport.
- From Germany, Condor Airlines offers seasonal flights from Frankfurt Airport.
- From USA, American Airlines offers a direct daily service between Miami FL, and Grenada.
- Delta Airlines provides a weekly Saturday service from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York as well as a once weekly service from Atlanta, Georgia.
- JetBlue offers daily flights to Grenada from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). The JetBlue Mint premium service is offered on Saturdays only.
- In addition, Caribbean Airlines offers a daily service from Trinidad and facilitates one-stop connections between Toronto, New York, Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, London, and regional airports.
- From Canada, Air Canada Rouge operates a twice-weekly service from Toronto (Mondays and Thursdays). Thursday flights are seasonal.
- From the Caribbean, LIAT Airlines provides connections into Grenada’s Maurice Bishop International Airport from many Caribbean islands along with connections to International flights from Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia and Trinidad. Caribbean Airlines also provides flights from Grenada to other regional islands.
- If you would like to visit our sister island, Carriacou, the SVG Air provides daily flights to and from Carriacou’s Lauriston Airport.