473 Grenada Booking Policies 2020-21
We are so glad to have been welcoming visitors to Grenada since Early September. We work closely with the ministry to ensure our protocols are in line with government Policy and ensure our guests and staff stay safe and our visitors can enjoy Grenada.
We are very confident in the safe and comfortable environment that we can offer to our guests. We will do all the hard work so that your stay with us is as close to normal as possible.
Grenada’s Entry Protocols:
The following protocols have been set in place for arriving passengers, so you can still enjoy some sun and relaxation knowing that you are safe:
- Fill out the Travel Authorization form when you have confirmed flights and accommodation. https://travelauth.health.gov.gd/
- Negative PCR test is required 3 days before travel.
- form must be completed for all travelers. Note that your PCR test results do not have to be uploaded with the form.
- The Airport arrange for transport direct to our Resort from the airport.
- Guests will be required to spend at least 5 days within the hotel as a quarantine period.
- On the 4th day after arrival, a PCR test (currently no charge) will be carried out by the ministry of health at the hotel to allow free movement around the island. Results return within 1 or 2 days.
Book with confidence: New Cancellation Policy
To help you book with confidence, we are offering an exceptional cancellation policy:
- Until 15 Dec 2020 – Only Pay if you Stay, 24hrs cancellation policy
- 15th Dec to 5th January 2021 – 21 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
- 6th January to 18th April 2021 – Only Pay if you Stay, 24hrs or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.