473 Grenada Booking Policies 2021-22
We are so glad to have been welcoming visitors to Grenada since Early September 2020. We work closely with the ministry to ensure our protocols are in line with government Policy and ensure our guests and staff stay safe and our visitors can enjoy Grenada.
We are very confident in the safe and comfortable environment that we can offer to our guests. We will do all the hard work so that your stay with us is as close to normal as possible.
Grenada’s Entry Protocols:
The following protocols have been set in place for arriving passengers, so you can still enjoy some sun and relaxation knowing that you are safe:
- Fill out the Travel Authorization form when you have confirmed flights and accommodation. https://travelauth.health.gov.gd/
- Negative PCR test is required 3 days before travel or Rapid Flow Test 24hrs before travel.
- form must be completed for all travelers. Note that your PCR test results do not have to be uploaded with the form.
- The Airport arrange for transport direct to our Resort from the airport.
- Guests no longer are tested on arrival and there is no quarantine for fully vaccinated travellers
Book with confidence: New Cancellation Policy
To help you book with confidence, we are offering an exceptional cancellation policy:
- Until 15 Dec 2020 – Only Pay if you Stay, 24hrs cancellation policy
- 15th Dec to 5th January 2021 – 21 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
- 6th January to 18th April 2022 – Only Pay if you Stay, 7 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.