An Intimate Beach Resort in Grenada for You
Experience 473 Grenada Boutique Resort
473 Grenada Boutique Resort is located in the southern Caribbean island of Grenada, which was named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Travel in 2018 by Travel + Leisure. Dubbed the undiscovered “Isle of Spice,” the 21-mile-long island sits away from the tourist crowds and in the heart of the laid-back Caribbean culture, tropical landscapes, and island adventures. The resort lies on the south coast on a private peninsula at Fort Jeudy, just 20 minutes from both the airport and the capital of St. George’s. Surrounded by two beaches, the property is walking distance to numerous coves and caves (and even a blowhole!).
An experience like this, needs a team
A unique Vacation Experience Customized for You
Your Style, Your way
– Water’s edge bespoke collection of nine luxury villas
– Two secluded sandy beaches with direct access
– 70-foot infinity swimming pool with sun loungers and
– Watersport, including paddle boards, kayaks, and snorkeling gear
– Gated security
– Luxe spa-inspired bathrooms, with outdoor wet room showers in select rooms
– Well equipped villa with fully equipped kitchen
– Free WiFi
– Alfresco indoor-outdoor architecture
– Resort villa retreat venue (sleeps 38)
– 1,500-square-foot sun deck event space for social gatherings
– Host a Caribbean Wedding
– Birthday and Group Celebrations
Our ethos is simple. Support locally grown provisioning for dishes crafted by our private chef services for our visiting foodies, we employ native West Indian staff, and hanging artworks spotted in each villa’s walls are beautiful expressions of working local artists (we remain grateful for your support to purchase this art to take home). Breathe in the seaside blowing fresh air and soak in rooty Grenada as she’s meant to be.
Our 2020 Secret offers and discounts are waiting for you.
Sign up to unlock hidden offers for 2020. Be the first to see them on your email.