473 Grenada Boutique Resort is the perfect getaway for those who are looking for tranquility and being far from crowds, but it is also a place for the explorer in you.
Our guests choose a private vacation villa so they can explore at their own time, and do it in their own private space.
The resort is situated on the south coast at Fort Jeudy, New Westerhall Point, approximately 15 minutes from the airport and the capital, St. George’s.
This makes it the perfect spot, where you are not too far from any attractions, restaurants or beaches you will want to explore.
With this being said, here is a list of the attractions near 473 Grenada Boutique Resort:
- The world’s famous Grand Anse Beach is just about 3.2 miles from the resort or a 15-minutes drive.
- Fort Frederick – This historical, French-built fort atop a hill offers sweeping views of the island & ocean. It is located approximately 8 minutes from the resort.
- Grand Etang National Park – The lake is approximately a 35 minutes drive from the resort.
- Waterfalls – Most famous waterfalls are approximately 25 – 45 minutes from the resort. You can even do a day of exploring the waterfalls and then pass by the Grand Etang National Park, as you continue to head towards the north of the island.
- Saturday’s Hash – Even though the location changes, most Saturday’s hash takes place approximately 30 minutes from the resort.
- Scuba Diving Instructors: Most Scuba diving companies and tour operators are located approximately 10 to 15 minutes from the resort.
- The Town of St. George’s – This historic and vibrant town, is the capital of Grenada. It is located approximately 15 minutes from the resort.
Grenada is a small-vibrant island, and there is so much to do here. That is why we strongly encourage our clients to stay for at least one week.
If you are looking to give your taste buds an experience of their own, you can check out some of the restaurants near 473 Grenada Boutique Resort:
- Carib Sushi – it is located approximately 12 minutes from the resort
- Umbrellas Beach Bar – This is an amazing on-the-beach-restaurant, it is located right on Grand Anse beach.
- Aquarium Restaurant – We strongly recommend it to our guests on Sundays, where they have an amazing BBQ and live music. The restaurant is located right by the airport, approximately 15 minutes from the resort.
- Belmont Estate Plantation – If you want a taste of local flavors and cuisine, this is the place for you. They are located in St. Patrick’s, approximately 30 to 45 minutes from the resort.
Keep in mind this is just a narrow list of what to do in Grenada, we have created a full blog post, where we give further information on other places to visit within the island.
At 473 Grenada, we want to make your time with us fully customized to you. So once you have booked, you can get on the phone with our Grenada Concierge team, who will be able to give you further information and help you plan your entire time here. They can also help you make reservations and hire private tour companies, so all you have to do is enjoy the experience.